Mar 7, 2009

Wallace & Gromit on the moon



by Hilel. I think he really got the shape of their spaceship right, and I love how he added Earth and the sun behind, along with some more distant stars.

And this:
One of my favorite musicians/artists, Juana Molina.



I love how she samples and loops herself and creates layers of beautiful music, a one woman orchestra.
I was looking through her different clips, trying to choose one, and it was amazing to hear how different every performance is from how it sounds on the albums. while performing she creates whole new songs out of the familiar basic elements. (it was hard to choose one, take a look at this other candidate for embedding)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ibi,
    What a nice drawing. I love Wallace and Gromit. At chrismas, we saw their most recent picture on the BBC. Wallace is all into baking bread. And off course a woman gets in the way.
    Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ria,
    we've just downloaded it last night, but haven't watched it yet. hopefully tonight.

    ReplyDelete